Thursday 13 February 2014

Singapore



22/4/14
Kofi sent me this postcard showing the skyline of Singapore at dusk. It looks like an amazing city to visit, and I hope that one day I will be able to have some adventures in this part of the world.

Thanks so much for the postcard, and good luck with decorating your walls.




*****

For some reason my camera decided it can't focus on words when I took this photo. But I'm not complaining, as these impressive structures are just mind-boggling! They are part of the Gardens by the Bay project, to turn Singapore from a "Garden City" to a "City in a Garden". Not sure how many people have 16 storey structures that do everything a tree does, and more, in their back gardens, but hey, I love them!

Thanks to Kirby for the postcard.

No comments:

Post a Comment